Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas in Atlanta




Christmas this year was absolutely wonderful! I spent a week in Atlanta and Hardie and Anne Russell were home the whole time. As usual, we spent Christmas eve party hopping but got home early for some Calvert family shenanigans, per usual. For some reason we have this new found tradition of silly behavior christmas eve which has involved large ornaments, mink coats, reindeer hats, pajamas and - often - champagne!

What can I say, I love christmas with my family!!!







George and Gigi have been able to spend a few recent holidays with us, thanks to Gigi's family in Atlanta too! Its always wonderful to have more family around the dining room table on special occasions.

Dad and I took Ginger on a few walks, but she is really getting old. She is a very quirky dog, but loves walks with her daddy! I gave Dad Poop Patrol for Xmas, which has poop bags in a little trash can that attaches to Ginger's leash. Hopefully he will never run out!

Santa gave me a new camera, a Nikon D5000, which I picked out, and am very excited to use on my trip down under! I got a couple lenses with it, and have already started reading the instruction manual to make sure I know how to quickly find settings and adjust for optimal shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment